Stucchi 1950 mobile vacuum cleaners
are perfect synonymous with manageability
and ease of use
. Let's discover together in this article!
What are mobile extractors used for and what benefits do they have?
As can be easily understood from their name, the main function of a wheeled vacuum cleaner is the suction of dust deriving from sanding and polishing activities
. The extractors allow you to keep the work areas clean, making the environment safe and professional
for the workers.
What differentiates these products from other Stucchi vacuum cleaners such as independent ones or centralized turbines, is the fact that they are equipped with wheels
, which allow operators to easily transport the extractors within the work areas. Each of our vacuum cleaners has adjustable controls
that make the working phases flexible according to the operator's needs.
Furthermore, Stucchi mobile extractors have a modern and refined design
, the result of the development of many years of work in this sector; we know how important the visual impact of a product
is, a modern wheeled vacuum cleaner in a well-assorted work area makes all the difference in terms of image
and customer loyalty
Mechanical components and sectors of application
The self-cleaning filter system
is the flagship of Stucchi 1950: the component has the purpose of always keeping the filters clean by means of an internal piston, without any need for maintenance
. Stucchi offers a 5-year guarantee
for its filtering system, guaranteeing perfectly functioning vacuum cleaners even after 20-25 years.
Another essential element of the mobile extractor is the suction turbine
, which is equipped with an automatic shutdown system
when you finish using a tool connected to the aspirator. Stucchi 1950 mounts single-phase and three-phase turbines
on its machinery, and a model that does not require electricity is also available because it is completely powered by compressed air.
of Stucchi wheeled vacuum cleaners are diversified but with the guarantee of always having a quality product in your hands: automotive
for each type of vehicle), carpentry
, and mechanical industry
are some examples of our installations
divided by field of expertise.
Which vacuum cleaner to choose?
The Stucchi 1950 range
offers diversified solutions:
- Mobile sanding system AirOne: powered by compressed air, it does not require electricity.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST-vAIR: powered by compressed air, incorporated Venturi System and complete with suction hose.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST1-P: high-performance single-phase brushed motor 1.3 kW, electric and pneumatic automatisms.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST1-C: high-performance single-phase brushed motor 1.3 kW, electric and pneumatic automatisms, compressed air reserve tank for filter cleaning.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST2-C: two operators and two high-performance single-phase brushed motors 1.3 kW + 1.3 kW, electric and pneumatic automatisms, manual/automatic filter cleaning.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST2-TF: three-phase suction turbine 1.5 kW, complete with a flat surface, suction hoses, accessory shelves, electric and manual automatisms, manual/automatic filter cleaning.
- Mobile vacuum cleaner ST2-TF EX: three-phase suction turbine 2,2 kW ATEX certified, complete with a flat surface, suction hoses, accessory shelves, electric and manual automatisms, manual/automatic filter cleaning. This version has been designed for the extraction of aluminum and carbon powders.
We have also designed a series of accessories
(storage compartments, shelves, multipurpose drawers, etc.) that can be adapted to the ST1 and ST2 models
, in order to make the extractor a multifunctional element
in the workplace.
We offer customized solutions to meet customer needs, contact us!
Do you want to stay up to date on promotions and news? Follow us on our Social pages (Facebook - Linkedin), and subscribe to the Stucchi Newsletter, we promise emails with useful and quality content!