Suction benches

You are here

We manufacture suction benches for sanding which include an internal vacuum and filtering system and thus can be used independently without connecting them to a centralised system.

The COMBI model was manufactured to promote and 100% sanding protect room and operator hygiene when working with the  supplied GEKO rotary tool, connected to a vacuum system that works in-sync with the bench and removes more than 80% of dust generated by sanding alone.  The remaining 20% is vacuumed and filtered by the suction bench.

Bench suction power and the vacuum connected to the sander are both adjustable (the first by inverter and the second by an electronic board) to guarantee significant energy savings..

 
ST2-Combi STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

ST2-Combi

  ST2-Combi Industrial aspirator on wheels  with an integrated vacuum table,...
M1-JOLLY

M1-JOLLY

  M1-JOLLY Suction bench for special works, manual works or using tools without...
M1-JOLLY COMBI STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

M1-JOLLY COMBI

  M1-JOLLY COMBI Suction bench for special works + integrated Sanding System...
M1-SMALL STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

M1-SMALL

  M1-SMALL Suction bench for machining of details, manual work  or with tools...
M1-SMARTY STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

M1-SMARTY

  M1-SMARTY Suction bench for machining of details, manual work  or with tools...
M1 STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

M1

  M1 Suction bench for machining of details, manual work or with tools without...
M1-COMBI STUCCHI SISTEMI ASPIRAZIONI POLVERI - POWDERS EXHAUSTING SYSTEM

M1-COMBI

  M1-COMBI Suction bench with double suction INVERTER regolation + Aspiratorwith...
X

Cerca nel sito